Saturday, February 28, 2009

365/365 Fin


When I think of all the times I've tried so hard to leave her
She will turn to me and start to cry
And she promises the earth to me
And I believe her.
After all this times I don't know why.

Girl -The Beatles


Wow I can’t believe I’m done… I set out on this project with three goals in mind

1.Help me improve my photo taking skills
2. Give me a fun way to look back on the next 365 days
3. Help me see the world in a new way

I feel like I’ve more the accomplished all these goals and more. I also made friends, learned a little about editing photos, and found a excellent creative outlet. Many people keep asking me what’s next now that I’m done with this crazy project. Well after much thought I’ve decided to start right up with a new project 365 tomorrow. In many ways I feel I’m in a very similar place with my new camera as I was last year with my little point and shoot. I plan on giving myself the same rules as I had for this project. I can take a photo of anything but I need to take at least one photo each day. I’ll have new goals for this year and I guess I’ll post those tomorrow.

Thanks you so much everyone who has supported me through this crazy project. It means more then you will ever know. I’m so grateful for all the amazing people I’ve met in the last 365 days! I had so much fun doing this and I look forward to another 365 days!

I used my point and shoot today…this little baby was there for me through most of this project.
February 28, 2009
#365

No comments: