Wednesday, February 25, 2009

362/365 almost spring


Josh and I went for a quick little photo walk before I went to work today. I defiantly have a lot to learn about shooting with a DSLR. I must say I'm very excited to learn. I also have been getting a lot of questions about what am I going to do now that my project365 is almost over. My sister told me today that my photos have been sucking lately and that maybe I should take a break (she used nicer words but that was her point). Josh thinks that the best thing for me to do is start up a new project right away. I thought about starting some different type of photo project.

I'll probably reflect some more on this with in the next few days but I think I already have my mind made up on what I'm going to do next.
February 25, 2009
#362

No comments: