Wednesday, May 6, 2009

out of control 67/365


This little plant has been growing out of control ever since I started talking to it.

My life has been pretty out of control lately too. I'm headed back to the Midwest next week for 13 days to work on wedding stuff, and go to my sis's graduation in Kansas. Work has been crazy busy...I've been working on hiring summer staff, and making sure every thing is set in place for the next trip to Minnesota and for the chunk of time I'm going to be gone this summer for my wedding. Josh and I had problem with our wedding invitations and they got stuck in the mail. Sounds like we'll finally be getting them tomorrow so that means I'm going to be up all night tomorrow working on getting them all ready to mail out. On top of all this I promised Josh I'd take him to the airport at 3:30 am tomorrow. Yikes...thanks for letting me vent!
May 6, 2009
#67

No comments: