Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moving Water 53/365 year #2


I was pretty jealous of Josh's photo from yesterday...I decided I wanted to try my hand at a moving water photo. Josh picked me up from work with my camera and my tripod so we could go on a little hike. As we were walking along he realized that he forgot the head to the tripod. I had to use a fence post and a little rock to stabilize my camera for this photo. This isn't nearly as pretty as Josh's photo but I'm sure happy with the outcome.
April 22, 2009
#53

Taken by Josh

Here's Josh's photo

1 comment:

Chrissay said...

As great as photos as these are there will come a time when water will stop flowing due to a shortage. check out how im doing my part to conserve at my new blog:

http://showeringinunder5minutes.blogspot.com/

lets keep the beauty alive.